Strategy & Innovation Programs
Innovation is a powerful driver to create stakeholder value and MPT Innovation Group has been developing and implementing strategy and innovation programs across corporate, government and research sectors since 2000. MPT Innovation Group works with our clients to:
– Develop the strategies, leadership, and vision to improve business performance through innovation
– Evaluate outcomes and effectiveness through indicators that will include new business models, creative insights into digital-based product or service design, early customer validation and adoption
– Help you focus on managing the uncertainties and risks through developing an improved innovation culture of performance, leadership, team management and appropriate behaviours
– Mentor executive or board member sponsors of an innovation project
– Ensure you can harness the best from your innovation teams by ensuring diversity of thinking
To create positive impact for our clients, at scale.
Connect, Partnership, Innovation and Courage
– Board chair and board member leading companies in the development of business models, client engagement, product development and commercialisation of innovative community care, cybercrime, health, agtech, robotics, and aerospace technologies and services.
– Developing and implementing digital health innovation, business and market strategies to support product development and service delivery innovation for Australia’s largest community and aged care providers, disability providers and health care technology companies.
– Developing innovation-led strategies and delivering national industry engagement programs for agtech and agribusiness, digital health technologies, industrial internet, robotics and industrial automation startups and innovation to drive industry uptake, adoption and sustainable engagement for Australia’s leading research institutions.
– Developing an innovation-led economic development strategy for a $3.2B regional economy.